Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cheeseboard Stop Motion

I haven't worked much since we moved to Portland.  Moving meant moving away from my Utah network (work referrals), but it also meant my husband would have a full-time job ($).  Being out of school has been a wonderful thing.  

I'm not complaining about the decreased workload as it has given me more time to focus on being a Mom... a good mom who isn't stressed about deadlines.  I have picked up an occasional project here and there.  This has helped me keep up my skills and has provided for some new avenues of exploration.  One of these has been working with food blogger Leigh Anne Wilkes.  Together we made this stop motion cheeseboard creation.  I don't think I've done stop motion since high school, but it is so much fun to dabble in.

Here is the creation of a cheeseboard featured on her blog and social media channels for Your Homebased Mom.



I also took some pictures for one of her blog posts.  It ended up being one of her top posts in 2017!


I love that video production can take me in all kinds of directions.  Food blogging is a fun (and tasty) avenue to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment