Monday, August 14, 2017

Mormon Messages


I started working for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the fall of 2013.  I was pregnant with my first child and it ended up being a really great job for me as a working mom.  I was able to work in a great environment with great people, making videos that I felt were significant.  Plus, I had the convenience of being an on-call editor which meant I could take on the workload I felt comfortable with and could slip in and work odd hours.

I've since moved from Utah and realized I haven't kept track of any of the videos I worked on.  These are the two Mormon Messages I worked on as the editor.






 Many others are not posted online or through Youtube, but I'll work on adding them here to fill in the 3-year gap I have on my blog/portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment