Friday, March 15, 2013

Water Conservation

I am told the world is running low on fresh water resources.  The water cycle I learned about in 5th grade with rain, evaporation, condensation, etc. apparently doesn't mean there will always be water to drink.  I have figured out a way to solve the United States excessive use of water:


I had two options the other morning: coiled shower head or bucket of water.  I opted for the shower head but found it to be just effective as using the bucket and cup because soaping up and rinsing are very difficult to do at the same time when you are holding your shower in your hand.  My shower lasted about 3 minutes.  My husband will tell you that has never happened at home.  


This is what $25 USD will get you in Tanzania.  I always wanted a princess canopy for my bed.  
What you don't see are the complimentary shower sandals.  







1 comment:

  1. Your bathroom looked sort of like some of the bathrooms I experienced in Guatemala, but only with cement.

    ReplyDelete